Harrison College uses the 6th ed. Concise Rules of APA Style (2010). This writing style, from the American Psychological Association, creates a framework for formatting papers and citing reference sources that will be used for all classes at Harrison College.
The purpose of this online guide is to allow for a more consistent style format for our current faculty and student population. You will find information on the three components of APA - formatting, in-text citations, and the references page.
Select from the options below to find out more information about citing your sources.
Option 2: Not sure what resource you have? Use the Decision Tree here.
Option 3: Still need additional information? Use these resources.
- APA Templates and Formatting Handouts
- Citing Audiovisual Resources
- Citing Books
- Citing Journal Articles
- Citing Legal Resources
- Citing Magazine and Newspaper
- Citing Materials Missing Information or with Multiple Authors
- Citing Special Sources and Nonstandard Information
- Citing Website and Online Content
- Formatting Your Paper
- Introduction to APA